White, Taupe, Grey and Natural Timber - the perfect answer to your quest for a classic contemporary look. Choose from tile or plank desogns or allow the stunning all over designs lay the foundations for your inspired decor. Permanent, glued installation is recommneded for this range.
- Compact structure, resistance to shocks, scratches and tears
- Gerflor Fibre Technology: innovative and patented product backing made from recycled fibres
- Resistant: resilient fiber for a better resistance to residual indentation
- Comfort: Flexibility & insulation
- Multi-use: watertight, ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries
- Eco-friendly: backing made with more than 95% of recycled fibres sourced from plastic bottles
- Easy to lay: no glue and can be laid directly on most subfloors
- For any room of the house/living area
- No mess, no adhesive needed for the fitting of up to 25m²
- Primetex does not have the same performance as Gerflor's premium Texline range. Primetex will require subfloor preparation in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Roll width: 4M, total thickness: 2 mm, thickness of wearlayer: 0.25 mm, weight: 1390 g/m2
- Acoustic insulation: 15 dB
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Made in France