Sophisticated blue tones, edgy metallic designs and soothing natural timber looks bring choice and design flair to the Primetex Accent range. This versatile range is designed to meet the everyday needs of modern living. Comfortable, quiet and warm underfoot, Primetex Accent is also tough enough to withstand the demands of the busiest household.
On-trend timber plank design
- Ultra-realistic timber and on-trend allover designs for any room
- Compact structure, resistant to indentation, shocks, scratches and tears
- Gerflor Fibre Technology: innovative, patented recycled fibre backing
- Comfort: Flexibility & added insulation
- Wet-area ready: bathroom | kitchen | laundry
- Easy to lay: GLUE-FREE (most subfloors)
- CLEAN: mess free, no adhesive (up to 25m²)
- WIDTH 4M | weight 1390 g/m2
- THICKNESS total 2 mm | wear layer 0.25 mm
- INSULATION Acoustic15 dB
- Made in France | 10-year guarantee
- Where can I see samples or buy the product? Store Locator
- Note: not all products and colours available at all retailers. Contact stores to find out more
- Unlike Gerflor's premium Texline range. Primetex installation needs Australian Standard subfloor preparation.